The privacy of your data are a priority for us. We remain at your disposal for any questions regarding this subject.
When it comes to your personal data such as your name, your email and the content of your purchase, we keep these information in order to track the order and being able to notify you in case of update. We do not share any of these information to any other partner or commercial entity.
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
lo-ol type uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services (language support, localised typographic topics, etc)
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues (VAT country related problems, website accessibility, etc)
My Company legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- My Company needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given My Company permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in My Company legitimate interests
My Company needs to comply with the law
Retention of Personal Data
lo-ol type will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. Having bought a product in our company implies that we link your personal data (name and email address) to the purchased product. However, if you wish us to remove your personal data, we can not provide you anymore with a licence/licencee contract.
lo-ol type will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent